Thursday, February 21, 2008

thursday guest post-its...

daniel nery sent these two great pencil sketched post-its.


Jess Lilley sent these flowers Gosia, a girl at her work, made out of post-its for the post-it project. I'm honored to receive them!

and sister sassy's sister honey bunch's 5 year old son, Logan, did a drawing of his mom! (phew, that's a mouthfull)

thanks for the submissions everyone! keep em coming.

in other news check out this post on my other blog about an upcomming comic project i have some work in! thanks for looking (and sorry for the self promotion).

-a

7 comments:

Crazy Momma said...

They all look great! I especially love the flowers...who has that much time? Hmmmmm

Jeff Nevins said...

Good ones. Even youngsters are getting into the act! *.*

Angelica said...

first two sketches on post its have a very tim burton feel to it...awesome!!!!!!
http://angelica-constantdreamer.blogspot.com/

Olga said...

wow, the flowers are gorgeous! I made a few last year and have one sitting in my pencil jar on my desk...brightens things up!

Shelley said...

I love your concept and all the pictures. Very original! Can you draw a log cabin for me to post on my blog?? :-)
http://logcabininmichigan.blogspot.com

RiiverHeightsFangirl said...

I like the flowers!!!! Someone was bored at the OFFICE!

C. Bennett said...

I like the one with da bird