Friday, February 6, 2009

Stay warm


I always find it visually interesting when you travel on a airplane during winter time and have a layover in the middle of the country, like in Dallas, Tx or Charlotte, NC. Your in temperature X, but you came from temperature Y, and so many other people came from temperature Z. So while at the moment its not to cold you see a tone of people dressed up from the north like its 0 degrees and then you have people from south dressed in only a sweat shirt because they were hot. It seems like the only time you can see so many different types of cloths all roled up in one place.......... Which is were I ended up with this post it. I saw some one way more dressed up than me, and it lead me to drawing a scarf that looked warm.

-Cbennett

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It' s very beautiful ....Bonne soiree goodnight .Gerard